We are recruiting Interpreters now. Interested in Joining the Nightingale Team?
- You have chosen a field that promises rewarding, dynamic and flexible opportunities. We are excited to have you begin your career path with us.
- Nightingale is committed to the balanced development of certified interpreting professionals through seminars, mentorships and experience.
- The program balances your ongoing classroom education and life commitments with the assignments of your internship experience.
We recruit certified interpreters of all levels to join our team of professionals. As a contracting professional, you take the assignments you prefer in the settings that interest you. Join our team today!
We have contracts, clients and consumers from all sectors of industry that include major medical facilities, school districts, municipal and county courts, the State of Texas, as well as the Houston Police Department and City of Houston.
Are you ready to join the Nightingale Team?
Join the Nightingale Team Today!
Nightingale began working with Vineya, an Austin-based firm, in late 2016. Vineya has developed innovative solutions for businesses, agencies, and Deaf people to make businesses’ lives easier in requesting interpreters, for Deaf people to have more control over their communication experience, and for agencies to become more efficient. The first link below takes you to the website where you can join us as part of the Vineya network. The second link gives detailed instructions on how you can sign up with Nightingale through Vineya. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future and wish you much success in this rewarding career!
- Interpreters can log in or sign up with Nightingale through Vineya here. The next step gives detailed instructions.
- Review this document and learn more about onboarding and sign up with Nightingale here.
Let’s make a difference together!
Nightingale is committed to helping people, helping businesses and helping communities.
We are focused on fostering the profession of interpreting and committed to maintaining the Standards of Ethical Behavior, confidentiality, impartiality and integrity.
WE are dedicated to creating a fair, respectful and rewarding working environment for our contractors.